The Scientific Committee cordially invites you to submit an abstract for oral and/or poster presentations at the 13th World Congress for Hair Research!
Before submitting an abstract all users must first create an account in the online abstract submission system, Abstract Scorecard by Cadmium.
Additional information can be found in the Call for Abstracts.
The submission deadline is September 27, 2023, at 11:59PM CDT.
- All accepted abstracts are required to prepare a poster. Poster display area is 4 ft x 4 ft (1.2m x 1.2m).
- Selected abstracts will also be chosen for oral/podium presentation for appropriate sessions.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts you may submit.
- Fee: $25.00 USD non-refundable abstract submission fee, per abstract, and payable by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book and on the IFHRS website.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. The Official Language of the Congress is English. Simultaneous interpretation will not be available.
- During the submission process presenters must e-sign the Faculty Participation Agreement.
- The Scientific Committee may rectify errors (e.g., typos, misspellings, grammatical errors, etc.) to publish the abstract book.
- All accepted presenters must be registered and paid-in-full for the World Congress by the indicated deadline in order for their name to be published in the program.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be provided by email through the Cadmium system.
Acceptance and rejection notifications will be sent via e-mail December 2023.